ARVANI BUILDING WORKS, LLC is a Florida Certified General Contractor specializing in new construction, renovation and remodeling of luxury residential & commercial projects.
With decades of experience building world-class custom homes, luxury condominiums, office/retail, restaurants and hospitality venues in Greater Miami’s most prestigious communities and elsewhere, our team is ready to help you build your dream.
At ARVANI BUILDING WORKS, LLC, our core values drive everything we do:
- Integrity in everything we do and say
- Mutual trust and respect in all interactions with clients as well as everyone involved in the project
- Seamless and continuous communication to ensure successful project completion
- Commitment to exceeding clients’ expectations
To achieve this vision, our philosophy is simple:
- Listen to our customers’ ideas, unique needs, and concerns.
- Provide unparalleled personal service, superb craftsmanship, and meticulous attention to detail.
- Use the most highly skilled, high quality building and construction professionals.
- Complete projects on budget and on time to ensure accountability.
- Make the entire construction process a pleasant, safe, and trouble-free experience, from conception to completion.
Nikolas Arvanitopoulos, Founder, Principal, Qualifier
NIKOLAS ARVANITOPOULOS is one of South Florida’s most outstanding contractors and developers. Widely known and respected for his passion for building and construction, as well as his talent, honesty, integrity, and vast expertise, his successful track record – both in South Florida and internationally – is unparalleled.
“Our number one goal is our client’s satisfaction – by creating value, beauty and impeccable quality in every project we undertake.”
Nikolas Arvanitopoulos, founder and principal qualifier
Nikolas was influenced by the magnificent architecture of his native Greece, as well as his father and grandfather, both of whom were also contractors. As a young boy, he helped his father and by his teenage years, he was already working as a craftsman. By age 21, he was president of a company that built high-rise, multi-million dollar commercial construction projects. Through early projects such as resort hotels, shopping centers, office buildings and retail stores, he developed a proven track record as a reliable builder who could meet high expectations with impeccable quality, on time and on budget.
Early in his career, Nikolas formed a joint venture to develop the first spec, high-end house in Cocoplum, Coral Gables, acting both as developer and general contractor. The house was built and sold for a record price, leading many wealthy clients and celebrities from North and South America, Europe and Asia to hire Nikolas as their builder. Since that time, Nikolas has expanded regionally and internationally, developing and building luxurious residences; multi-component destination resorts; high-end restaurants; state-of-the-art office and retail complexes; and more.
Just as Nikolas learned building and construction from his father, he is proud to be working with his sons Niko, Jr., and Iason, who represent the fourth generation of this family of construction professionals.
Like his father before him, NIKO, JR., started going to construction sites with his dad as a youngster and fell in love with building and design from an early age. With a talent for thinking “three-dimensionally,” he has always enjoyed the challenges of building and decided to learn more about design, architecture, and the construction business. Now, with a master’s degree in architecture and engineering from Florida International University, he brings a wealth of resources to his role with the company and is excited to be at the forefront of expanding Arvani LLC’s capabilities.
“Businesses are about overcoming challenges, with an openness to learning and growing. Niko has improved the company immensely with new technology, knowledge, and great ideas. He is helping Arvani LLC to be the best it can be.” -- Nikolas Arvanitopoulos
IASON, a hands-on project manager, also has spent years working with his father. He has studied construction management at Miami Dade College. Iason excels in realizing and accurately executing architectural and interior design project plans and he makes sure that they meet the highest quality standards, timelines, and budgets. He works well with everyone involved in a project – the client, as well as the construction team – demonstrating great interpersonal skills. A hard worker, he brings new ideas and practices that really advance Arvani’s performance and reputation.
“My sons have grown up coming with me to project sites, and as a result, clients have learned they can trust Iason’s and Niko’s word as much as my own. They are such assets to this company.” -- Nikolas Arvanitopoulos
Nikolas’ long-standing Community Connections
- A Florida Certified General Contractor who studied construction and project management at Miami-Dade Community College and the University of Miami
- Licensed as a commercial multi-engine pilot
- Long-time patron and supporter of the Miami City Ballet and New World Symphony
- Former member of the Board of Trustees and Foundation of Villa Vizcaya Museum and Gardens
- Former member of Coral Gables Rotary Club through which he met billionaire real estate developer Ken Behring, founder of the Wheelchair Foundation. Nikolas and Ken provided funding and personally delivered 250 wheelchairs to handicapped children in Athens and Volos, Greece, and for the next two years, accompanied Behring in delivering wheelchairs to people in countries around the world.
Since founding Arvani Building Works, Nikolas has become widely known and respected for his impeccable honesty and integrity, as well as his vast knowledge and expertise. With the company’s recent expansion, we look forward to working with you to successfully complete your luxury home or commercial property!
Throughout the company’s growth, Arvani Building Works continues to be driven by strong family ties. Here are Nikolas and his wife in the early days at a job site, consulting about next steps.